Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1700 Westlake Drive, Austin
Luxurious, comfortable fully gated estate perfect for entertaining. Private 2.945 acre retreat 10 min to downtown, borders Bee Creek in Eanes ISD. Impressive yet practical layout w/ porte-cochre, private master wing, formal living & dining, family room off open kitchen, gameroom, guest suite w/ sep. entrance, 2nd family room up, 2 fireplaces, wine cellar, & high ceilings. 3-car garage w/~900sqft 1br/1ba apt. Big backyard, pool, rooftop deck w/great view, covered patio. Room to add workshop/sport court.Guest Accommodations: Yes
- MLS® #3762755
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,681
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Propane
- ParkingCarport, Garage, Parking Lot
- # of Garages3
- ViewHills, Trees/Woods, Park/Greenbelt
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Stream
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, See Remarks, Arbor
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Greenbelt/Park, Many Trees, Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers In Ground, Trees Large Size, Trees Medium Size, Xeriscape, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Address1700 Westlake Drive
- SubdivisionJohnson B
- Zip Code78746
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- AppliancesDown Draft, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned, Trash Compactor, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room
- DistrictEanes ISD
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Texas Realty Partners, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 24th, 2020 at 3:05pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.