Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
116 Rustic River Road, Martindale
Huge building site on a beautiful stretch of the San Marcos River in Martindale. In the newest section San Marcos River Ranch, exclusive upscale gated community. Gentle slope to the river, huge oaks and pecans next to the river in a private park-like setting. Easy access for launching your kayaks, canoes or tubes.Restrictions: Yes
- MLS® #5470941
- Sub-TypeUnimproved Land
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Propane, See Remarks, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommon Grounds/Area, Clubhouse, Community Mailbox, Equestrian Community, Gated, Lake, Park, Sport Court(s)
- ViewLake, Panoramic, River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Lake Front, River Front, Waterfront
- Exterior FeaturesDock, See Remarks
- Lot DescriptionPrivate, Many Trees, Trees Large Size, Trees Medium Size
- ZoningNot Zoned
- Address116 Rustic River Road
- SubdivisionSan Marcos River Ranch
- Zip Code78655
- DistrictSan Marcos ISD
- MiddleOwen Goodnight
- HighSan Marcos
Property Listed by: Shayne Brown
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 22nd, 2020 at 10:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.