Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
516 W Hopkins St #a,b,c, San Marcos
Zoned Mixed Use with two office suites and a gorgeous and unique 2577SF living quarter in the middle suite. Located just blocks from the Square in San Marcos and TX State University. Soaring 20 foot ceiling, beaded board walls, and antique windows throughout. The thoughtful use of built-ins to replace the original chancel windows in the dining area are genius! Upstairs master suite with office space. Original Long Leaf Pine flooring. Private entrance to each of the three suites.
- MLS® #6869875
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,288
- Year Built1901
- Sub-TypeSee Agent
- UtilitiesInternet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingOff Street
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Gutters Partial
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level, Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- RoofMetal, Mixed
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address516 W Hopkins St #a,b,c
- RegionKyle/Buda/San Marcos
- SubdivisionLindsey & Harvey Add
- CitySan Marcos
- Zip Code78666
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Walk-In Closet, Ceiling-Cathedral
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split System
- # of Stories2
- DistrictSan Marcos ISD
- MiddleDoris Miller
- HighSan Marcos
Property Listed by: The Damron Group Realtors
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 20th, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.